5 Good Reasons to Complete a course at Suhrs
- Gain knowledge regarding food and raw ingredients -both international and Danish cuisines.
- Gain knowledge regarding health, sustainability, design, and lifestyle.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the Danish culture
- Attend school without having homework or exams in central Copenhagen!
- Interact with Danish youths in an exciting creative environment, while living in the middle of central Copenhagen.
Subjects & themes
- Food - ingredients, gastronomy, world cuisine.
- Events - project management, eventbuilding.
- Health - vitamins, ecological ingredients and good natural food
- Communication - Foodblogging and social media
- Urban Gardening - sustainability
To attend a course at Madakademiet you must know how to speak and understand danish.
The course runs for from 6 to 44 weeks. You can choose either to be a day student, or a "boarding school student". There are rooms available for students to live in the cozy townhouse beside the school.
Prices per week during the school year 2012:
- Day student: 875 kr. pr. week.
- Boarding school student: 675 kr. pr. week.